First Holy Communion
- Children registered with our Faith Formation program will receive the sacrament of First Holy Communion in the 2nd Grade (this also extends to children in higher grades in some cases).
- An application must be filled out for each child wishing to receive this sacrament. Applications can be completed with the Faith Formation Office.
- THERE IS A MANDATORY PARENT OF FIRST COMMUNION/RECONCILIATION STUDENTS ORIENTATION MEETING ON SEPTEMBER 14, 2016 AT 6:30 PM IN THE CAFETERIA.
- There is at sacramental fee of $50 for First Holy Communion (combined with Reconciliation) in addition to the Faith Formation registration fee.
- The following preparation session class dates are MANDATORY for those preparing for sacraments and at least ONE parent. These sacramental prep dates for First Holy Communion will be held at 6:30 pm in the church on the following dates:
- March 29, 2017: Opening Rites & Liturgy of the Word
- April 5, 2017: Liturgy of the Eucharist
- April 26, 2017: Communion & Concluding Rites
- MANDATORY PRACTICE: May 3, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. - all students report to the Social Hall.
- FIRST HOLY COMMUNION FOR THE 2015-2016 PROGRAM YEAR IS SATURDAY, MAY 6, 2017 AT 10:00 AM. Students MUST report to the church by 9:15 a.m.
**Please note these sessions are only for those who have completed application paperwork with the Faith Formation office.